- Welcome Back!
- As you begin the new year, remember that your Association is here to serve and support you. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- Donate to the Foundation’s All in for Kids Annual Fund Campaign. Your gift provides the resources required to give Issaquah students a dynamic, well-rounded education. Whether you can give a little or a lot, your donation funds district-wide investments that help all students achieve their potential.
- If you would prefer a payroll deduction form for contributing to ISF and All in for Kids Click Here
- Click here for to sign-up to Phone Bank for I-1351
- WEA October Jump Start Classes for National Boards and ProTeach are open for registration. Click Here
- Important: Official transcripts and Clock hour documentation for advancement on this years salary schedule must be to the Personnel Department by September 30th.
- Please take the time to update any changes to your personal information on the IEA Member Information Update Form. This allows us to get important information to you or contact you in a timely fashion. Thank you.
- The 2014-15 salary schedule and school calendars have been updated for the coming year under Your Contract.
- We have added a page on our website titled “Understanding Your Paycheck.” It has been updated for 2014-15 and explains the various compensation components in your contract as well as the paycheck acronyms included. The page is under Your Contract.
- If you would like to have a WEA Pocket Calendar this year you will need to go to this WEA site and order one.
Current IEA Update Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Click here to see the WEA Class Size Counts Initiative
- Representative Council – Sept. 24th – IHS Library 4:30 pm
- VALIC Financial Planning Seminar – Oct 7th – IEA Office 4:30 pm (Click
here to sign up. Registration code is 2531ISS11AA)
- New Employee Retirement Choice Seminar Oct 15th Admin. Building (to register click here)
- New Hire Pizza Feed and “everything you wanted to know about your contract and benefits but were afraid to ask.” Meeting. Oct 29th – 4:30pm IHS (RSVP to the IEA Office)
- Federal, State and Private Sites