- From the President:
- Your Association is here to serve and support you. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- We are in the midst of our Winter WEA-PAC Drive. Please join with other educators in our Political Action Committee to have our voice heard in Olympia. if you have not joined click here and download a payroll deduction form ($2.25 a month) and return it to the IEA office. Please hand deliever this form or send via US Postal Service, do not use district mail.
- Assignment/Transfer forms are available on CONNECT under:Personnel Services -Transfer Information – Teacher Transfer Information
- 2015-16 Building/Program Assignment Form
- 2015-16 Certificated Employee Request for Transfer form
- 2015-16 Team Application for Transfer form
- We have added a new drop down menu at the top of the page for the 2015 Legislative session.
- Follow this link to the KCTS article and video about the McCleary Decision and the Budget Show Down approaching in the upcoming Legislative Session.
- Schedule a Building meeting with me. Use this link if you would like me to attend your IEA Building Meeting. If there are specific topic you would like me to address please include them by selecting more and including them in the body of the message.
- WEA Professional Development Network:
- Check this site for WEA Jump Start classes for National Boards and ProTeach. Also many other offerings around Special Education, Evaluation, Classroom Management
- Please take the time to update any changes to your personal information on the IEA Member Information Update Form. This allows us to get important information to you or contact you in a timely fashion. Thank you.
Current IEA Update Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Use this link to access our IEA calendar for setting up building meetings and checking other important dates like Personal Leave Black Out Dates.
- March 14 – Change Educator Town Hall with State Legislators on Educational Issues – Somerset Elementary, Bellevue (10:00am – 12:00pm) (Click for more information)
- March 15 – Job Share requests due to Personnel
Click here for an overview of NEA Member Benefits
Federal, State and Private Sites