- Your Association is here to serve and support you. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- Donate to the Foundation’s All in for Kids Annual Fund Campaign. Your gift provides the resources required to give Issaquah students a dynamic, well-rounded education. Whether you can give a little or a lot, your donation funds district-wide investments that help all students achieve their potential.
- If you would prefer a payroll deduction form for contributing to ISF and All in for Kids Click Here
- WEA Professional Development Network:
- Check this site for WEA Jump Start classes for National Boards and ProTeach. Also many other offerings around Special Education, Evaluation, Classroom Management
- Please take the time to update any changes to your personal information on the IEA Member Information Update Form. This allows us to get important information to you or contact you in a timely fashion. Thank you.
- The 2014-15 salary schedule and school calendars have been updated for the coming year under Your Contract.
- We have added a page on our website titled “Understanding Your Paycheck.” It has been updated for 2014-15 and explains the various compensation components in your contract as well as the paycheck acronyms included. The page is under Your Contract.
Current IEA Update Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Click here to see the WEA Class Size Counts Initiative
Click here for an overview of NEA Member Benefits
- New Hire Pizza Feed and “everything you wanted to know about your contract and benefits but were afraid to ask.” Meeting. Oct 29th – 4:30pm IHS (RSVP to the IEA Office)
- IEA Rep. Council Oct. 29th (IHS Library 4:30 to 6pm)
- Ballots for the November election must be mailed by Nov. 4th.
- ISF Grant Writing Workshop. (Admin Building) Nov. 5th (5-6pm)
- IEA Rep. Council Nov. 19th (IHS Library 4:30 to 6pm)
- Federal, State and Private Sites