|From the President:
- Your Association is here to serve and support you. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- New - Join us in Olympia on the steps of the capital for a rally calling on the Legislature to fully fund education now! April 25th 9:30am! Click here for more information
- We are in the midst of our Winter WEA-PAC Drive. Please join with other educators in our Political Action Committee to have our voice heard in Olympia. if you have not joined click here and download a payroll deduction form ($2.25 a month) and return it to the IEA office. Please hand deliever this form or send via US Postal Service, do not use district mail.
- We have added a new drop down menu at the top of the page for the 2015 Legislative session.
Current IEA Update Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Contact Information: Please take the time to update any changes to your personal information on the IEA Member Information Update Form. This allows us to get important information to you or contact you in a timely fashion. Thank you.
Use this link to access our IEA calendar for setting up building meetings and checking other important dates like Personal Leave Black Out Dates.
- April 23 – 25 – WEA Representative Assembly (Bellevue)
- April 25 – WEA Rally in Olympia (9:30am Capital Steps)
- April 27 - National Board Information Meeting for staff starting the NB process next year (Sunset Elementary 4:15 to 5:15.)
- May 1 – Deadline for notification of request to take a Leave of Absence for 2015-16
- June 30 - Last day to submit PGIF forms to receive this compensation. PGIF money not used by this date is lost to the member.
- August Calendar for 2015-16 School Year
Click here for an overview of NEA Member Benefits
NEA Member Benefits presentation from March Representative Council Meeting
Federal, State and Private Sites