|From the President:
- Your Association is here to serve and support you. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- New – Check our the 2015 Legislative Page for a summary of the House Budget released March 27
- We are in the midst of our Winter WEA-PAC Drive. Please join with other educators in our Political Action Committee to have our voice heard in Olympia. if you have not joined click here and download a payroll deduction form ($2.25 a month) and return it to the IEA office. Please hand deliever this form or send via US Postal Service, do not use district mail.
- We have added a new drop down menu at the top of the page for the 2015 Legislative session.
Current IEA Update Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Use this link to access our IEA calendar for setting up building meetings and checking other important dates like Personal Leave Black Out Dates.
- March 27 – Next Overload Trigger Date Elementary and Middle Schools
- April 1 – Elementary Staff may leave after the buses have departed.
- April 3 – Last Overload Trigger Date for High School
- April 3 – All staff may leave after the buses have departed.
- April 13 – Mock RA for Delegates 4:45 – 8pm (Tutta Bella, Bellevue)
- April 23 – 25 – WEA Representative Assembly (Bellevue)
- April 27 - National Board Information Meeting for staff starting the NB process next year (Sunset Elementary 4:15 to 5:15.)
- June 30 - Last day to submit PGIF forms to receive this compensation. PGIF money not used by this date is lost to the member.
- August Calendar for 2015-16 School Year
Click here for an overview of NEA Member Benefits
NEA Member Benefits presentation from March Representative Council Meeting
Federal, State and Private Sites