- Welcome Back!
- As you begin the new year, remember that your Association is here to serve and support you. You will receive a monthly IEA Newsletter electronically and information will be posted to the web site on a regular basis. Please contact us or your IEA Building Representatives if you have any questions, concerns or problems.
- The new 2015-17 Contract has been posted under the Member Information Tab
- School Starts September 3.
- First day back for all staff is August 26. All days before the start of school are now required and are paid on your Per Diem contract. You may access leave for these days as per the contract. August 29 is the optional Technology Training Day.
- Click to see the August Calendar
- Part-Time Staff and Non-Student Days Compensation
- The 2014-15 salary schedule and school calendars have been updated for the coming year under Member Info. Also posted are the new Bell Schedules for the school year 2014-15 as per negotiations.
- If you would like to have a WEA Pocket Calendar this year you will need to go to this WEA site and order one.
- We have added a page on our website titled “Understanding Your Paycheck.” It has been updated for 2014-15 and explains the various compensation components in your contract as well as the paycheck acronyms included. The page is under Membership Information.
Current IEA Newsletter
Follow us on Facebook:
Click here to see the WEA Class Size Counts Initiative
The Washington State board of Education is looking for guidance for their strategic planning for the upcoming two years. Click on this link to give your input on their short survey.
Federal, State and Private Sites