The IEA office is located in Issaquah, WA
Items can be sent to the IEA office through the Issaquah School District inter-district mail system. Write IEA office on the package/envelope and place in the inter-district mail box in your building.
1065 12th Ave NW Suite #E-9A
Issaquah, WA 98027
- Office Phone Number: 425-392-2126
- President's Cell Phone: 425-457-1158
- Association President: Derona Uzzle, Derona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant: Rebecca Conklin, Rconklin@washingtonea.org
- UniServ Representative: Elizabeth Premo, EPremo@washingtonea.org
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- The IEA office follows the ISD school calendar and will be closed for all ISD holidays and breaks. The office will be open for a few days after the end of the school year in June and a week before school begins in August.
- We check for messages left on the office phone periodically during breaks. If it is an emergency please contact me directly using my email or cell phone number listed above.
The IEA office is located in the Cascade Business Park in Issaquah, WA
From I-90 (heading east):
Take the first Issaquah exit (Exit #15, SR900 & Lake Sammamish State Park). At the end of the exit, be in the right lane and merge onto SR 900 heading south. Go to the 4th stop light at the intersection of SR900 and Newport Way. Turn left onto Newport Way. Turn left at the 3rd driveway, just past the 2 story white phone building, and the IEA office is the first suite, #E-9A, of the Cascade Business Park.
From I-90 (heading west):
Take the 3rd Issaquah exit (SR 900 & Lake Sammamish State Park. At the end of the exit be in the left lane. Turn left onto SR 900 heading south. Go to the 5th stop light at the intersection of SR900 and Newport Way. Turn left onto Newport Way. Turn left at the 3rd driveway, just past the 2 story white phone building, and the IEA office is the first suite, #E-9A, of the Cascade Business Park.